Number Gun. Looks like a radar gun with a dome shaped front, and a number pad and lcd screen on the back. The number pad has no 0.
Causes different effects depending on what numbers are inputted.
- 1: fires a sort of shockwave or blast of physical force
- 2: Seems to fire a wider shot then normal. There's a glow and a small air burst, but nothing that does damage.
- 3: fires a shot that explodes.
- 4: No visible effect.
- 5: No visible effect.
- 6: will arc electricity if you get close enough to the target, but in the vacuum it doesn't travel far.
- 7: Something appears to strike the target but it's hard to tell what it does. The target just kind of wiggles a bit.
- 8: Fires an odd beam, a sort of impossible bluish yellow, something that, by all rights, should be beyond the normal spectrum of human vision. It hurts eyes.
- 9: Fire a black pellet.
- 13: Fires a sort of burst of physical force that flies out and explodes on the target.
- 42: No effect when fired into space. Try again in atmosphere.
- 387: Target seems to collapse inwards and then explode back outward.
- 475: there's a burst of reddish light and a great sucking noise. When the light passes there's nothing left of the men save for a small smooth crater and a spike in heat and radiation.
- 1337: Creates a a large explosion of imploding gravitomic forces.
- 4913: Fires a pea sized black object that flies out with about the same force as a bullet and explodes when it hits the target.
- Dubley Steptimus - Buyer, Current