Investigate a University that has disappeared and apparently does not want to be found. All investigators found nothing or disappeared and all people have for some reason forgotten it exists, despite the physical evidence for its existence.
You will be investigating both the inside of the anomaly, trying to determine what it holds, as well as the outside of the anomaly, to gather scientific data and try and determine what anomalies in general are and why they exist.
You will be using one of the Paracelsus' Sword's sister ships and taking it to Noblis-3 where the anomaly is located.
As an anomaly mission, your level is less important. A calm, clear head and good ideas are probably more important. That said, mindfuck is still probable, so prepare and act accordingly.
|MISSION BRIEF||MISSION START||IN PROGRESS|
- Dr. Maurice Sanctor (Nikitian) Team I Leader, Medic (Also in charge of organizing the mission and choosing recruits for it)
Morul Migrurkeshin (kisame12794)
- Hasala Nabin (Swordsmith04)
- Ulrich Leland (AoshimaMichio) QEC-bearer
Bartolomew Markov (Illgeo)Nuke-bearer
- Pancaek Nilys (Pancaek) Team II Leader
- Han Thren (Doomblade187) Team II Medic
- Konrad Curtz (Corsair) Aux-Tools Support, Camera-bearer
- Lucricia Kay (Execute/Dumbo.exe)
- Eddie Gracerei (dorsidwarf)
- standard 10-ft. poles, several
- food supplies (suit-feeding stuff or robot-food-stuff) for at least a couple weeks
- nuts/bolts for throwing
- rope and duct-tape
- extra cameras, installed on suits (only for fleshies; robots already have extra cameras)
- a can of spraypaint
- local dictionaries (electronic, uploaded to suits/robo-bodies)
- artifact containers, new
- a knife
- "Mad Hatter" map-making reality-augmenting software
- a crate of light-source equipment (lightropes, lamps, lightsticks, etc.)
- two cans of medifoam - assigned to Han Thren
- an emergency kit - assigned to Han Thren
1-kiloton 'clean' nuke of Simus's design (set to explode if we all die) - assigned to Bartolomew Markov
- Sensors and 3D camera - assigned to Konrad Curtz
- QEC unit - assigned to Ulrich Leland