|User||RenegadeLobster, Harry Baldman, NJW2000, Spazyak.|
|Age||brand spanking new|
|Reason assigned to HMRC||Human Experimentation|
An eight foot tall, 600 pound mostly human thing.
At Character CreationEdit
Mostly human, a strange combination of the original genetic appearances of all the individual components, but very dense (weigh's a good 300 pounds), very tall (about 8 feet) and the physical attributes reflect the best out of the constituent parts.
Current, Out of ArmorEdit
A gestalt entity formed from several ARM personell when Henk Reinold consumed an evil alien mojo pill that had been slipped into his tea.
Control of the Gestalt body is decided by mind roll if an argument arises, Chief suffers a -1 penalty to this roll as a result of her mind barely survival the merging process.
New template is needed.
Physical stats are: +1 Strength +2 Dexterity +2 Endurance (awaiting confirmation on END from PW)
Mental stats and skill levels are decided by which mind or identity is in control of the body at any given time.
Ownership sorted by constituent identities.
Zayne (mind consumed):
- Monoatomic Machete (Inscibed with Sword of Vo-Nos)
- Magnetic Field Manipulator (3 token Human Brain)
- Potion 5
- Combat Knife
- 0 Tokens
Anita (mind consumed):
- Scrap metal armor plating.
- Force Infuser
- A tin can filled with nails, screws and nuts
- A backpack
- Bed roll
- Few cups of tea in several water bottles and all the essentials.
- Circular saw blades
- Nyars artifact: Glass container of Moss(Small Gold Circle, Horizontal Line)
- Fistful o' Moss
- Basic tools (screwdrivers, hammers, crowbars, knives, files, wrenches, paints, brushes, awls) in toolbox
- Stun baton
- Carton of Bluesmokes
- Civilian Gauss sniper rifle (2/7 shots)
- 2 Extra Magazines
- Potion 9 (Christmas Party 2014)
- Gauss Rifle (10/10) (May not work properly)
- ~3 pounds of scrap metal
- Grappling hook
- Length of rope
- Metal figure of a raygun or maybe a high tech dildo
- 8 Tokens
- 1 token lent to Ryan Jorgensen
- Room 009 (on-ship)
- Incubator with red moss (on-ship, in room) with adjustable moisture and heat)